Summer Tutor info

Hello Montessori Families,

It amazes me that summer vacation is coming so soon.  I have had a wonderful year working with all of your children.  

This summer, my family and I are looking forward to warm weather and beaches, frequent trips to the yogurt shop, bike rides, and sleep ins.  Also during these months, I will be available to help families like yours by offering tutoring for your child(ren).  I am happy to help with math, language arts, reading and writing, just to name a few.  I know each and every one of your students as a result of supporting them every day in school and will use what I know of their learning styles to help guide them along the way.  

Summer is such a big time of learning loss for kids.  By working with them even just once a week, they will be able to rejoin the classroom in the fall ahead of the game!

If you are interested in this learning opportunity, feel free to contact me by email or phone at melissameloche1@gmail.com or 616-366-7066.  I would love to answer any questions you may have.  

Thank you for raising such great kids!

Melissa Meloche
Montessori Education Assistant

Popular Posts