2012 Welcome letter

Hello,

I’m Mr. Norman and I’m your teacher. I’ve been a teacher at West Ottawa for 8 years. I’m looking forward to having you in my classroom.

Here are a few important things you should know.

1. Our Open House date and time - August 28th, 5-6:30
2.  The new start and dismissal time for Waukazoo - 8:35 am   3:38 pm
3.  Here are some suggested classroom supplies: yellow dixon ticonderoga pencils, two composition journals (says composition on front), and a great attitude!
4. I use a website to post important info, so be sure to subscribe. Every time I post something new it will automatically get emailed to your inbox. The web address is below.

If you were with me last year, I can’t wait to see you again. If you are new, I can’t wait to meet you. See you all soon.

Sincerely,

Mr. Norman
786-1828
normant@westottawa.net

http://mrnormans.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts